Saturday, December 28, 2019
PLEASE subscribe to our YOU TUBE channel!
Wednesday, December 4, 2019
Tuesday, July 23, 2019
Saturday, June 22, 2019
They are still working out kinks. I feel like Regis Philbin. They are ALWAYS working out kinks. lol. Anyway use this link until I get them to use the correct one and put our twitter, IG, YouTube and FB back up with our original content.
Saturday, June 15, 2019
Thursday, June 13, 2019
It is a REAL coffin however! Look for the spook cave to open again this fall on Foxtrot Lane rural Carl Junction. It's flooded before and they've lost some items but the important ones always come back!
View this post on Instagram
Every Thursday morning on @ksnf16 and @action12news we have the BIG 3 stories of the week from @joplinnewsfirst. Could you imagine with all the recent rains your yard is flooded, you look outside and what do you see??? A coffin! With the lid crooked!!! It happened to a family in rural Carl Junction, Missouri, last month! 🙀🙈😱A post shared by Joplin News First (@joplinnewsfirst) on
...ON VANDALISM IN LAWERENCE COUNTY.
VANDALS CAUSED THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS IN DAMAGES AT LEE CEMETERY IN VERONA AND TWO DAYS LATER DAMAGE TO THE CITY POOL IN AURORA.
TODAY -- THREE TEENAGERS WERE CHARGED WITH THE CRIMES.
OUR MELANIE CHAPMAN TELLS ABOUT THE INVESTIGATION INTO THESE FELONY CASES.
MORE THAN 50 HEADSTONES WERE DAMAGED AT LEE CEMETERY IN VERONA OVER THE MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND. SOME OF THEM DATED BACK TO THE EARLY TO MID 1800'S.
THE SUSPECTS WERE ON THE RUN BUT TODAY THREE 17 YEAR OLD MALES ARE FACING FELONY CHARGES IN THIS CASE.
IS CURTIS BOARD...AND TWO OTHER TEENS MATTHEW LEVAN AND HOLDEN DAVENPORT
ARE CHARGED WITH 1ST DEGREE PROPERTY DAMAGE AND INSTITUTIONAL NDALISM. DESTRUCTION OF CHURCHES OR A CEMETERY.
Sheriff Brad DeLay 2:42 They are facing some very serious charges and for a 17 year old to possibly start out with felonies on their record is just not the way you want to start your life out.
THE PROBABLE CAUSE STATEMENT SAYS THE THREE WORKED TOGETHER TO PUSH THE THE TOMBSTONES OVER AND THAT ALL THREE HAD BEEN DRINKING THAT NIGHT.
DeLay 2:35 Probably something at this point they are regretting doing and they are probably wishing they could take some of that tiem back.
IT DIDN'T STOP THERE...A COUPLE DAYS LATER PROSECUTORS SAY BOARD AND LEVAN JUMPED THE FENCE AT THE AURORA CITY POOL AND CAUSED THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS IN DAMAGE. THEY ALSO FACE SERIOUS CHARGES IN T HAT CASE. ALONG WITH
..19 YEAR OLD KYLER LAMASTUS. LAMASTUS IS ONLY FACING CHARGES IN THE POOL DAMAGE. ALL OF THEM ARE FROM AURORA AND TIPS STARTED COMING INTO TO THE AURORA POLICE DEPARTMENT AND THE DETECTIVES PASSED ON THE INFORMATION TO THE LAWRENCE COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT. THE CASES WERE LINKED.
DeLay. Unfortuanly we've probably all done stupid things when we were kdis but we have to realize
that some of this stuff is again irreplaceaalb. It belongs to other people. Its family member its family history. Things that you can't replace and unfortunalty some of those people will never recover any of that.
ALL THE TEENS COULD BE LOOKING AT YEARS BEHIND BARS. IN LAWRENCE COUNTY. MELANIE CHAPMAN. OZARKSFIRST.
Friday, May 17, 2019
Tuesday, May 14, 2019
Monday, May 6, 2019
Thursday, April 25, 2019
Sunday, April 21, 2019
Wednesday, April 17, 2019
Tuesday, April 16, 2019
Saturday, April 6, 2019
Local classic car group, CAR BUDDIES, volunteer each year to drive the kids of the Special Education Dept to prom in their classic rides.
Friday, March 29, 2019
Saturday, March 23, 2019
Thursday, March 21, 2019
LIVE! gas meter ruptured in suspected dwi pursuit, flames shooting skyward, neighborhood locked down
Saturday, March 9, 2019
Thursday, March 7, 2019
Wednesday, March 6, 2019
Thursday, February 28, 2019
WHAT SCANNER APP DO WE USE? IT'S FREE! DOWNLOAD LINKS BELOW
(Joplin News First) — Scanner traffic is limited compared to when we were kids. In the mid 2000s the FCC required the transition to HD (High Definition). And this made the scanners of the past obsolete.
Example is old TV’s had to have the digital tuner box to allow them to pick up channels. However there was not a digital tuner box for scanners.
New technology allows some departments to encode (or scramble) their communications. However with the internet, identity thefts, etc? These channels must share personal information, so keeping it private is appropriate.
Instead of griping about it we have built our own network, through word-of-mouth, #JLNtipsters. People see something they message us!
DOWNLOAD THE SCANNER DELUXE - FREE - you will hear some radio communication, but not all.
Then choose Jasper County/Highway Patrol Troop D.
CLICK the ⭐️ to mark it as a favorite. Do a radius scan and there might be other channels you like! Newton Co/Neosho is NEW.
Keep in mind this is only EMS and FIRE and MO Highway Patrol. The Joplin Police Department broadcast ENCODED HD and are not available to the public or the media. That’s why we need your tips when you see JPD SWAT or Joplin Police responding to an event.
Wednesday, February 27, 2019
Monday, February 25, 2019
Wednesday, February 20, 2019
Tuesday, February 19, 2019
Saturday, February 16, 2019
Wednesday, January 9, 2019
Thursday, January 3, 2019
- "Collective Work" means a work, such as a periodical issue, anthology or encyclopedia, in which the Work in its entirety in unmodified form, along with one or more other contributions, constituting separate and independent works in themselves, are assembled into a collective whole. A work that constitutes a Collective Work will not be considered a Derivative Work (as defined below) for the purposes of this License.
- "Derivative Work" means a work based upon the Work or upon the Work and other pre-existing works, such as a translation, musical arrangement, dramatization, fictionalization, motion picture version, sound recording, art reproduction, abridgment, condensation, or any other form in which the Work may be recast, transformed, or adapted, except that a work that constitutes a Collective Work will not be considered a Derivative Work for the purpose of this License. For the avoidance of doubt, where the Work is a musical composition or sound recording, the synchronization of the Work in timed-relation with a moving image ("synching") will be considered a Derivative Work for the purpose of this License.
- "Licensor" means the individual, individuals, entity or entities that offers the Work under the terms of this License.
- "Original Author" means the individual, individuals, entity or entities who created the Work.
- "Work" means the copyrightable work of authorship offered under the terms of this License.
- "You" means an individual or entity exercising rights under this License who has not previously violated the terms of this License with respect to the Work, or who has received express permission from the Licensor to exercise rights under this License despite a previous violation.
- to reproduce the Work, to incorporate the Work into one or more Collective Works, and to reproduce the Work as incorporated in the Collective Works;
- to create and reproduce Derivative Works provided that any such Derivative Work, including any translation in any medium, takes reasonable steps to clearly label, demarcate or otherwise identify that changes were made to the original Work. For example, a translation could be marked "The original work was translated from English to Spanish," or a modification could indicate "The original work has been modified.";;
- to distribute copies or phonorecords of, display publicly, perform publicly, and perform publicly by means of a digital audio transmission the Work including as incorporated in Collective Works;
- to distribute copies or phonorecords of, display publicly, perform publicly, and perform publicly by means of a digital audio transmission Derivative Works.
- For the avoidance of doubt, where the Work is a musical composition:
- Performance Royalties Under Blanket Licenses. Licensor waives the exclusive right to collect, whether individually or, in the event that Licensor is a member of a performance rights society (e.g. ASCAP, BMI, SESAC), via that society, royalties for the public performance or public digital performance (e.g. webcast) of the Work.
- Mechanical Rights and Statutory Royalties. Licensor waives the exclusive right to collect, whether individually or via a music rights agency or designated agent (e.g. Harry Fox Agency), royalties for any phonorecord You create from the Work ("cover version") and distribute, subject to the compulsory license created by 17 USC Section 115 of the US Copyright Act (or the equivalent in other jurisdictions).
- Webcasting Rights and Statutory Royalties. For the avoidance of doubt, where the Work is a sound recording, Licensor waives the exclusive right to collect, whether individually or via a performance-rights society (e.g. SoundExchange), royalties for the public digital performance (e.g. webcast) of the Work, subject to the compulsory license created by 17 USC Section 114 of the US Copyright Act (or the equivalent in other jurisdictions).
- You may distribute, publicly display, publicly perform, or publicly digitally perform the Work only under the terms of this License, and You must include a copy of, or the Uniform Resource Identifier for, this License with every copy or phonorecord of the Work You distribute, publicly display, publicly perform, or publicly digitally perform. You may not offer or impose any terms on the Work that restrict the terms of this License or the ability of a recipient of the Work to exercise the rights granted to that recipient under the terms of the License. You may not sublicense the Work. You must keep intact all notices that refer to this License and to the disclaimer of warranties. When You distribute, publicly display, publicly perform, or publicly digitally perform the Work, You may not impose any technological measures on the Work that restrict the ability of a recipient of the Work from You to exercise the rights granted to that recipient under the terms of the License. This Section 4(a) applies to the Work as incorporated in a Collective Work, but this does not require the Collective Work apart from the Work itself to be made subject to the terms of this License. If You create a Collective Work, upon notice from any Licensor You must, to the extent practicable, remove from the Collective Work any credit as required by Section 4(b), as requested. If You create a Derivative Work, upon notice from any Licensor You must, to the extent practicable, remove from the Derivative Work any credit as required by Section 4(b), as requested.
- If You distribute, publicly display, publicly perform, or publicly digitally perform the Work (as defined in Section 1 above) or any Derivative Works (as defined in Section 1 above) or Collective Works (as defined in Section 1 above), You must, unless a request has been made pursuant to Section 4(a), keep intact all copyright notices for the Work and provide, reasonable to the medium or means You are utilizing: (i) the name of the Original Author (or pseudonym, if applicable) if supplied, and/or (ii) if the Original Author and/or Licensor designate another party or parties (e.g. a sponsor institute, publishing entity, journal) for attribution ("Attribution Parties") in Licensor's copyright notice, terms of service or by other reasonable means, the name of such party or parties; the title of the Work if supplied; to the extent reasonably practicable, the Uniform Resource Identifier, if any, that Licensor specifies to be associated with the Work, unless such URI does not refer to the copyright notice or licensing information for the Work; and, consistent with Section 3(b) in the case of a Derivative Work, a credit identifying the use of the Work in the Derivative Work (e.g., "French translation of the Work by Original Author," or "Screenplay based on original Work by Original Author"). The credit required by this Section 4(b) may be implemented in any reasonable manner; provided, however, that in the case of a Derivative Work or Collective Work, at a minimum such credit will appear, if a credit for all contributing authors of the Derivative Work or Collective Work appears, then as part of these credits and in a manner at least as prominent as the credits for the other contributing authors. For the avoidance of doubt, You may only use the credit required by this Section for the purpose of attribution in the manner set out above and, by exercising Your rights under this License, You may not implicitly or explicitly assert or imply any connection with, sponsorship or endorsement by the Original Author, Licensor and/or Attribution Parties, as appropriate, of You or Your use of the Work, without the separate, express prior written permission of the Original Author, Licensor and/or Attribution Parties.
- This License and the rights granted hereunder will terminate automatically upon any breach by You of the terms of this License. Individuals or entities who have received Derivative Works (as defined in Section 1 above) or Collective Works (as defined in Section 1 above) from You under this License, however, will not have their licenses terminated provided such individuals or entities remain in full compliance with those licenses. Sections 1, 2, 5, 6, 7, and 8 will survive any termination of this License.
- Subject to the above terms and conditions, the license granted here is perpetual (for the duration of the applicable copyright in the Work). Notwithstanding the above, Licensor reserves the right to release the Work under different license terms or to stop distributing the Work at any time; provided, however that any such election will not serve to withdraw this License (or any other license that has been, or is required to be, granted under the terms of this License), and this License will continue in full force and effect unless terminated as stated above.
- Each time You distribute or publicly digitally perform the Work (as defined in Section 1 above) or a Collective Work (as defined in Section 1 above), the Licensor offers to the recipient a license to the Work on the same terms and conditions as the license granted to You under this License.
- Each time You distribute or publicly digitally perform a Derivative Work, Licensor offers to the recipient a license to the original Work on the same terms and conditions as the license granted to You under this License.
- If any provision of this License is invalid or unenforceable under applicable law, it shall not affect the validity or enforceability of the remainder of the terms of this License, and without further action by the parties to this agreement, such provision shall be reformed to the minimum extent necessary to make such provision valid and enforceable.
- No term or provision of this License shall be deemed waived and no breach consented to unless such waiver or consent shall be in writing and signed by the party to be charged with such waiver or consent.
- This License constitutes the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the Work licensed here. There are no understandings, agreements or representations with respect to the Work not specified here. Licensor shall not be bound by any additional provisions that may appear in any communication from You. This License may not be modified without the mutual written agreement of the Licensor and You.
Joplin News First Creative Commons Notice
Creative Commons is not a party to this License, and makes no warranty whatsoever in connection with the Work. Creative Commons will not be liable to You or any party on any legal theory for any damages whatsoever, including without limitation any general, special, incidental or consequential damages arising in connection to this license. Notwithstanding the foregoing two (2) sentences, if Creative Commons has expressly identified itself as the Licensor hereunder, it shall have all rights and obligations of Licensor.
Except for the limited purpose of indicating to the public that the Work is licensed under the CCPL, Creative Commons does not authorize the use by either party of the trademark "Creative Commons" or any related trademark or logo of Creative Commons without the prior written consent of Creative Commons. Any permitted use will be in compliance with Creative Commons' then-current trademark usage guidelines, as may be published on its website or otherwise made available upon request from time to time. For the avoidance of doubt, this trademark restriction does not form part of the License.
More from Joplin News First!
JAIL INMATE ROSTER LINKS PUBLIC SERVICE OF JOPLIN NEWS FIRST Joplin City Jail: https://www.joplinmo.org/489/Media-Reports Jaspe...
(64804/64801) — We are a small operation so we rely on tips from you. You can join the Joplin News First team. If you have any questions ju...
(64804/64801) – Judy Stiles of MSSU is also the KGCS General Manager and host of the Newsmakers spends time with the Joplin City ...
MEET & GREET CANDIDATE Q&A Joplin Public Library Thursday, March 29 5:30 Joplin R-8 School Board Candidates 6:30 Joplin City Council...
(64804/64801) -- Joplin doesn't have a 24 hour Christmas music station! So we have created a playlist/radio that plays all the CLASSICS...